End Of Life Care Training
This module is designed to provide the main areas of understanding and good practice required to work positively with a person who has a terminal illness.
- To be able to describe ways in which a person can maintain their quality of life.
- To understand the common core competencies and principles for end of life care.
- To improve awareness of carers responsibility and accountability in the delivery of EOL care
- To understand individual needs pertaining to the assessment and management of symptoms and the provision of psychological, social, spiritual and practical support.
- To understand the importance of person centred approaches, including equality & diversity practices and requirements in relation to death and dying.
- To gain a basic understanding of the Gold Standards Framework, Preferred Priorities of Care & Advanced Directives
To gain an overview of the End of Life Care Strategy
Mapped to The Five Priorities for Care
End Of Life Care
Training in Healthcare Norwich Norfolk