Basic Life Support/First Aid, Moving & Handling, Health & Safety, Infection Control, Fire Safety, Food Hygiene, Food Safety Level 2 (QCF), Safeguarding Adults, Medicines Management, Emergency First Aid at Work Level 2 Award (QCF), Nutrition, Hydration & M.U.S.T, Falls Prevention, Dementia Awareness
Mental Capacity Act and Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards
ALL TRAINING IS MAPPED TO & SUPPORTS THE CARE CERTIFICATE 2015 INDUCTION STANDARDS
See our full schedule of open/public courses taking place at our training venue in Norwich, Norfolk. Ideal for care providers and Personal Budget Holders with a small number of staff requiring particular training, or for individuals looking to increase their awareness skills and professional development.
NEW COURSE NOW ADDED!
1-DAY MANDATORY UPDATE TRAINING FOR REGISTERED NURSES
see here for more details!
NEW DATES ADDED FOR SEPTEMBER
Registered Nurse ‘Enhanced Skills’short courses
Training and Assessment in Healthcare offer a range of short courses and enhanced training for Registered Nurses, which will help individuals working towards NMC Revalidation and Continued Professional Development, also providing update/refresher training and developing knowledge and skill base
- Catheterisation (male/female/suprapubic)
- Epilepsy and Seizure Management
- Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy (P.E.G.)
- Syringe Drivers
- Basic Life Support/Anaphylaxis/AED
- Moving & Handling Train the Trainer (full course & update)
- MCA & DoLS (senior level)
- Continuing Health Care (CHC) Assessment
- Care Planning & Documentation
- Medicines Management and Audit
Our Training Team
We employ a carefully selected team of Registered Nurse trainers and specialist trainers, all with many years of experience working in a variety of disciplines and care environments, which enables us to be able to share a wealth of knowledge and expertise within the Health & Social Care Sector:
General Nursing/Mental Health/Learning Disability/Dementia/Sensory Impairment/ Paediatric/Young People and Adolescents
- Our Nurse trainers are all currently registered with NMC, have extensive experience and are up to date within their various fields: Care of the Elderly, Dementia Care, adults with physical disabilities, Neurological care, Mental Health care, Learning Disability and Supported Living, Continuing Healthcare and Childrens' Services.
- Training can be tailored to all levels of staff – carers, support workers, team leaders/seniors and managers - and made bespoke to the needs of the organisation and to the client group.
- We can respond to specific training needs and ensure that training is referenced to your organisation’s own documentation and policies/procedures.
- We are able to deliver your training in-house or at an external venue of your choice.
Training in Healthcare Norwich Norfolk