Food Hygiene training course
This module is designed to enable the candidate to understand the principles of food safety and how they should be applied in the workplace. Also to ensure that all food handlers control food safety risks through a better understanding of food hygiene and safety.
- To be able to identify food borne illnesses, diseases and poisoning.
- To have an awareness of those who are at risk.
- To be aware of Health & Safety Legislation.
- To be aware of controlling food safety.
- To be aware of the management of one’s own personal hygiene.
- To have an understanding of the ‘Danger Zone’ & ‘High Risk’ foods.
This course is suitable for staff that are involved with the handling/serving of food in the workplace.
The course is also suitable as an update to staff that have previously attended a full day training session.
Food Hygiene half day
Training in Healthcare Norwich Norfolk